Health and Beauty
- The staff at K-Hair are trained specialists, ready-and-waiting to help you find, fashion & finesse your perfect new look. Open every day of the week, except for Mondays.
- Minderbroedersrui 74
- +32 (0) 3 213 18 34
- Emotion is a beauty-spa offering manicures, pedicures, skin-care, massage and much more. Equipped with the latest sunbeds and also help you get fit & trim those pounds.
- Groenplaats 3
- +32 (0) 3 475 10 13
- De Wakko Kapper
- At Wakko's hairdressers, see your hair-styling dreams teased out into infinite possibilities. Their mission? To see you step out of that salon with a spring in your step.
- Sint-Rochusstraat 3
- +32 (0) 3 233 46 04
- De Cliènt
- At the Client you'll find a diverse team of hair professionals, ready to give you your new look. Every customer is indulged to the fullest, leaving you pampered, as well as permed.
- Nationalestraat 60
- +32 (0) 3 233 37 23
- A wide variety of sports-activities naturally top the bill at Sportoase. But it also has a well-equipped beauty and wellness center with hammam, jacuzzi, steam-bath and herbal baths.
- Veldstraat 83
- +32 (0) 3 290 55 55
- Hammam Royal
- Hammam Royal offers a full complement of wellness facilities & beauty therapies, gifting you a wonderful day of stimulation and relaxation in tranquil atmosphere.
- Bisschopstraat 8
- +32 (0) 3 636 43 33
- For beauty treatments, manicures & pedicures – and all kinds of professional massage and aromatherapy sessions – you're in the right place at Masumi's.
- Italiëlei 179
- +32 (0) 495 30 12 12
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
The youngest member of the Liefmans family was introduced some years ago, in the summer of 2009, as an ideal summery aperitif beer – one that could be served on ice. “Fruitesse on ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.