Health and Beauty
- The staff at K-Hair are trained specialists, ready-and-waiting to help you find, fashion & finesse your perfect new look. Open every day of the week, except for Mondays.
- Minderbroedersrui 74
- +32 (0) 3 213 18 34
- De Cliènt
- At the Client you'll find a diverse team of hair professionals, ready to give you your new look. Every customer is indulged to the fullest, leaving you pampered, as well as permed.
- Nationalestraat 60
- +32 (0) 3 233 37 23
- For beauty treatments, manicures & pedicures – and all kinds of professional massage and aromatherapy sessions – you're in the right place at Masumi's.
- Italiëlei 179
- +32 (0) 495 30 12 12
- Hammam Royal
- Hammam Royal offers a full complement of wellness facilities & beauty therapies, gifting you a wonderful day of stimulation and relaxation in tranquil atmosphere.
- Bisschopstraat 8
- +32 (0) 3 636 43 33
- De Wakko Kapper
- At Wakko's hairdressers, see your hair-styling dreams teased out into infinite possibilities. Their mission? To see you step out of that salon with a spring in your step.
- Sint-Rochusstraat 3
- +32 (0) 3 233 46 04
- A wide variety of sports-activities naturally top the bill at Sportoase. But it also has a well-equipped beauty and wellness center with hammam, jacuzzi, steam-bath and herbal baths.
- Veldstraat 83
- +32 (0) 3 290 55 55
- Emotion is a beauty-spa offering manicures, pedicures, skin-care, massage and much more. Equipped with the latest sunbeds and also help you get fit & trim those pounds.
- Groenplaats 3
- +32 (0) 3 475 10 13
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
Scotch de Silly is a beer with a powerful echo of World War I, tracing its origin to the turmoil of that conflict. At that time, outside of the city of Silly, a regiment of Scotti... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.