- Rockox House
- Come to Rockox House – home of Antwerp's mayor – and see works of art by Peter Brueghel, Jan Brueghel, Rubens, Van Dyck, Jacob Jordaens, and many other great painters.
- Keizerstraat 12
- +32 (0) 3 201 92 50
- Foto Museum (FoMu)
- This museum houses historical and contemporary photography collections, presented anew each year, with frequently-changing exhibitions that are both innovative and illuminating.
- Waalsekaai 47
- Het Rubenshuis – the Rubens House – is the 17th century home, and studio, of the painter Peter Paul Rubens, which has been transformed into a museum honouring one of Antwerp's most famous sons.
- Wapperplein 9-11
- +32 (0) 3 201 15 55
- Maagdenhuis Museum
- Once a former 17th-century orphanage for girls, the Maagdenhuis is now an art museum famed for its intriguing facade and charming inner courtyard.
- Lange Gasthuisstraat 33
- +32 (0) 3 338 26 20
- Museum Mayer van den Bergh
- Major artworks from the Gothic and Renaissance period are housed here, many of them once belonging to art collector Fritz Mayer van den Bergh, who died in 1901.
- Lange Gasthuisstraat 19
- +32 (0) 3 338 81 88
- Royal Museum of Fine Arts
- The Royal Museum of Fine Arts, run by Government of Flanders, has an exceptional collection of artistic works that have earned this museum considerable international stature.
- Lange Kievitstraat 111-113
- +32 (0) 3 224 95 50
- ModeMuseum (MoMu)
- MoMu is 'history-central' for Antwerp's illustrious fashion-industry: collecting, conserving, studying and exhibiting the styles that made the city famous - and the wider Belgian fashion scene.
- Nationalestraat 28
- +32 (0) 3 470 27 71
- The Middelheim Museum
- The Middelheim Museum is an open-air sculpture museum, situated in a fantastic 25-hectares park. Over 200 modern and contemporary sculptures are to be found in these beautiful surroundings.
- Middelheimlaan 61
- +32 (0) 3 288 33 60
- Museum Plantin-Moretus
- This museum honours the famous 16th-century Antwerp printers, Christophe Plantin and Jan Moretus. It is located in the building that served as their home and printworks, Plantin Press.
- Vrijdagmarkt 22
- +32 (0) 3 221 14 50
- Museum aan de Stroom (MAS)
- The MAS, housed in a unique architectural setting, has as its main themes the Metropolis, Power, Life and Death – and Antwerp's history as a major international port.
- Hanzestedenplaats 1
- +32 (0) 3 338 44 00
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
The St. Bernardus Abt 12 is the flagship brew from the range of abbey beers put out by this Watou brewery. This beer is a something of a runaway success, and accounts for more tha... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.